Sabado, Mayo 21, 2011

My Anime Fan Art

Hi Everyone! 

This is my first post in my blog and I dont what to post.... thats why I decided to post about my previous anime drawings or fan art. 

For those who love to draw anime or manga here it is. 

Hope you like it! .^_^.


ICHIGO





ichigo of BLEACH, I colored it with oil pastel. One my fav in all my fan art.



Eugene of Ghost Fighter/YuYu Hakushu




From Anime "HARUKA"




UEKI OF THE LAW OF UEKI









Original Character



this fan art is originally created by me... .^_^.








Uzumaki Naruto of Naruto Shippuden




Original characters



another characters I originally created.


Kakashi of Naruto


hahaha an panget... :D


CIEL OF KURUSHITSUJI


sorry if it is not clear not yet finish.





Ive forgot what anime is it. ^-^..

Heartcath Precure




Fullmoon wo Sagashite and Bubblegum Crisis




this fan art draw by my bestfriend Cheska Loren Leyes. .^_^.

Origanal Characters

Its looks like Umi of Magic Knight Reyearth


 (above)






 another original fan art of my bestfriend Dianne Gelacio. .^_^.







Thanks for viewing! .^_^. Hope you like it!

<for those who have facebook account add me up if you want, satumiyamato@yahoo.com>




















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento